...which I was really surprised. I had not planned on it and was for sure that I would be out since my normal bed time is around 10:00 pm. This girl loves her sleep. However, after getting Cohen to bed, which was around 9 pm, Charlie and I decided to play some Guitar Hero and the next thing we knew, it was 15 minutes till midnight. What a great way to bring in the new year, at home safe, beside the one you love and playing video games.... But as soon as the ball dropped, I was done and headed off to bed. Although, we didn't do anything extravagant, I do wish that I had taken some pictures but oh well.
Hope everyone had a great time doing what they did and brought in the New Year right!
Really looking forward to 2009!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment