...and plus a few more that I have completed on our blog. I believe to be exact that the post My Followers marks it. Having this blog has been fun and I love sharing with you what has been going on with our lives. I truly hope that you have enjoyed reading as well and will continue following it. I have told a few people that this blog is kind of like a scrap book to me which is something a few years back I truly enjoyed doing and haven't in a long time. So in a way this blog has replaced it, which I do hope that I will get back into scrap booking.
I will also take this time to thank the ones who have added themselves as one of my followers and/or made a comment letting me know you follow our blog. Not only do I love blogging but I love following other blogs as well and have shared a few of those with you. If you have a blog and would like to share with me, I would be thrilled to follow yours. If you haven't added yourself to my followers link, I would LOVE to know who you are......You don't even have to add a cute little picture of yourself if don't want to, just your name.
Thanks for following!!!!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment