
is a feeling that I have when my almost 17 month old enjoys and loves reading his bible. It is one of his favorite books and we will find him throwing the other books out of the basket, reach for that one and appear to read it. It is so cute! So last night, I was sitting in the glider and he came over to me with it. However he didn't want to sit in my lap and have mommy read to him, no, he directed me out of the chair and patted the seat. I picked him up and placed him in it. He proceeded to look and turn each page of the bible. Gotta love it. Made this mommy proud! I pray that we, as his parents, will continue to show God through us and he will know the unconditional love of God and know Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.

Here is a little video clip! (pause music on playlist so you can hear)




No comments:
Post a Comment