since we have seen each other and now, through that wonderful thing called Facebook, we have reconnected. Amy and I attended Blue Ridge Middle school, 6th thru 8th grade. We cheered together, screamed our heads off at the "New Kids on the Block" concert at Furman University, was on 8th grade Student Council, and had plenty of sleepovers. We even managed to sneak out on one of those sleepovers only to be caught by my dad. (Dad, you remember this story, right?) We lived on a North Greenville College campus in Tigerville at the time and we were just two teenagers out for some innocent fun and yes Dad, it was innocent. But I might add, that now that I am mother, I sure hope Cohen doesn't do this kind of thing. Like all teenage girls, we also had our girly fights but we managed to stay friends through out middle school. While Amy went on to attend Blue Ridge High, my family moved and I had to change schools. It was a ruff time for me and although I hated leaving my friends, I managed and started making new friends. Next thing I know, years have gone by and I had lost contact with my friends from middle school. How awesome is it to go from around the age of 13 to now 31, and be able to reconnect with a childhood friend.
6th grade Cheerleading

8th Grade Student Council
+jpg.jpg)
16 years later




1 comment:
Looking at those pictures you would think we knew where we needed to stand! That is so neat!
Post a Comment