
I have to admit, like my fellow blogger Lindsay, I love McDonalds double cheeseburgers and probably crave them too much. So on my way to pick up Cohen, I wasnt too far behind a McTruck that had a Big Mac (which I love those too) displayed on it. My mouth started to water at the thought of wanting a cheeseburger and I had myself talked out of it until I called Charlie on our way home. After mentioning it, he said it sounded good to him and we headed to McD's. Now you might ask what does grapes have anything to do with a cheeseburger. Although I know Cohen will only eat half, I decided to pick him up a small cheeseburger. With his half cheeseburger and a few fries, daddy cut up some grapes to go along. Grapes are a must have in the Gibson household and sometimes, the grapes are the first thing to go and he will not finish the other stuff. So of course, he ate his grapes, a bite or two of the cheeseburger and within minutes, he is hollering "out". This is something we seem to be going through lately when it comes to dinner time. He wants out before he is done. I know he is going to be fussing for something to eat soon after but we just take each night at a time. Not a surprise, within minutes, he was wanting something to eat and instead of finishing his cheeseburger, he wanted more grapes. I am glad that my son chooses a healthy choice over something that is not. And I better enjoy it now because I know when he is older, it will probably be the other way around. I say, that as long as you manage what you eat on a daily basis, then should be able to treat yourself to something bad every now and then. But for Cohen, he goes for the grapes.




No comments:
Post a Comment