I joined back in October. All thanks should go to a good friend from High School, Chad Tumblin, who I in fact would send and receive emails every now and then, sharing photos of our little boys. He has a boy that is about to turn 2. Anyway, I emailed him to pass along my family blog, which I would get a response that I was a dork and that I needed to join Facebook. After a few weeks, I decided to. Since then, I have reconnected with so many people. From a best friend in elementary and several people I attended middle school with to friends from the church I grew up in and many graduates from Wade Hampton High. Not to mention the few family members that I am able to catch up on. So all in all, I have enjoyed this so called Facebook thing and guess I owe it all to Chad. (Chad, if you read this, do not let it go to your head, LOL). Thanks to him, a once a month girls dinner has been started with girls I graduated with, catching up with people that I haven't seen since 1989, and getting to hear about and see photos of friends and their families. Gotta say, I love it.
If you are on facebook, then you know this is true! Too funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment