Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday!

Yippee and I am very glad it is! Yesterday, I started feeling kind of bad and hoping that it is just my sinuses that are acting up. Today is better, just enjoying lots of strawberry Halls and drinking plenty of water.

Cohen is going to enjoy a night with his Grandma and Papa, with dinner in mind tonight and a birthday party tomorrow. Of course, Charlie and I are taking advantage of this childless night and possibly go out to dinner with no plans on getting up early tomorrow. Now that is going to be nice.

After taking care of some things around the house and running some errands, we will pick Mr. Co-man up and head of to GG's house to celebrate Uncle Clark and Aunt Kimberly's birthdays. I hear the cooking is being done by Mr. Terrific Chief himself, Uncle Clint, so I am sure we will enjoy our meal. Not that we don't any other time, because whatever GG cooks is always Gr-r-reat.

It is hard to believe that Sunday is February 1st. Although there are some days where they just drag, time is still flying by. I am just very thankful to God to be able to enjoy each day that does come and I am truly blessed with a wonderful and loving hubby and son, not to mention all the family and friends.

I leave you with a picture, irrelevant to this post, but so hilarious I had to share. Love the hair!

No comments: