Since I am not the creative one when it comes to writing, I just could not come up with a title for this post. It is a Monday after all.
~~~
We did have a good weekend though. We got Chick-fil-a for dinner and hung out at GG's for a little while on Friday night.
~~~
I told Charlie that he could sleep in Saturday morning with the intentions of taking Cohen with me to my weekly grocery trip. That didn't happen except the Charlie sleeping in part. It was all I could do to drag myself out of bed when I heard the cries at 6:50 am. Just hoping that Cohen would be willing to cuddle and possibly go back to sleep for a little while. That didn't happen. Seeing that sweet little smile of his makes it better. So we got up, ate some breakfast, watched a little Disney, played awhile and just when I thought he might want to take a morning nap well, That didn't happen. Time for me to get ready and meet my mom at the movies to check out Bride Wars which was a really cute chick flick. Since I have been restricting myself from spending extra money, I was really bad and just paid for the movie ticket. I mean, have you seen the prices on the food at the theaters these days. It is just crazy and yes I will admit, this wasn't my first time. I decided to bring my own gotta have Diet Coke and candy (chocolate and sweet) which I went for Mounds and Mike and Ikes. Of course my wonderful mom provided the gotta have popcorn bucket. After the movies and a quick trip to the grocery store, I joined Charlie and Cohen over at GG and Pops where they had been spending the afternoon visiting and Cohen was finally taken the nap he needed. After Pops heard that Cohen seemed to enjoy some shrimp his mommy fixed the other night, that gave him the idea of going to Silver Bay, yummy. He asked if we were up for it and if you know me, well you know I love, love, love, and love shrimp. So YES, we were up for it. And it was every bit as good as I anticipated it would be.
~~~
Sunday, we got ready to head to Church. I had mentioned before that I had visited a new Church so this was Charlie and Cohen's first time. Charlie liked it and Cohen seemed to do very well in the infant class, a little cry here and there but he managed. I do look forward to continuing visiting and getting to meet new people. Coming up in February, since they don't have other services, they do what is called Life Groups. I have planned to join one and I am really looking forward to meeting new people and of course, learn something from God. Now there were several groups I wanted to attend but decided I best pick one for now. The study that I am going to take is something that I feel I really need to learn to work on at this time in my life. The book is Lord, Change My Attitude by James MacDonald. Can't wait to share what affect this will have on my life.
We did have a good weekend though. We got Chick-fil-a for dinner and hung out at GG's for a little while on Friday night.
~~~
I told Charlie that he could sleep in Saturday morning with the intentions of taking Cohen with me to my weekly grocery trip. That didn't happen except the Charlie sleeping in part. It was all I could do to drag myself out of bed when I heard the cries at 6:50 am. Just hoping that Cohen would be willing to cuddle and possibly go back to sleep for a little while. That didn't happen. Seeing that sweet little smile of his makes it better. So we got up, ate some breakfast, watched a little Disney, played awhile and just when I thought he might want to take a morning nap well, That didn't happen. Time for me to get ready and meet my mom at the movies to check out Bride Wars which was a really cute chick flick. Since I have been restricting myself from spending extra money, I was really bad and just paid for the movie ticket. I mean, have you seen the prices on the food at the theaters these days. It is just crazy and yes I will admit, this wasn't my first time. I decided to bring my own gotta have Diet Coke and candy (chocolate and sweet) which I went for Mounds and Mike and Ikes. Of course my wonderful mom provided the gotta have popcorn bucket. After the movies and a quick trip to the grocery store, I joined Charlie and Cohen over at GG and Pops where they had been spending the afternoon visiting and Cohen was finally taken the nap he needed. After Pops heard that Cohen seemed to enjoy some shrimp his mommy fixed the other night, that gave him the idea of going to Silver Bay, yummy. He asked if we were up for it and if you know me, well you know I love, love, love, and love shrimp. So YES, we were up for it. And it was every bit as good as I anticipated it would be.
~~~
Sunday, we got ready to head to Church. I had mentioned before that I had visited a new Church so this was Charlie and Cohen's first time. Charlie liked it and Cohen seemed to do very well in the infant class, a little cry here and there but he managed. I do look forward to continuing visiting and getting to meet new people. Coming up in February, since they don't have other services, they do what is called Life Groups. I have planned to join one and I am really looking forward to meeting new people and of course, learn something from God. Now there were several groups I wanted to attend but decided I best pick one for now. The study that I am going to take is something that I feel I really need to learn to work on at this time in my life. The book is Lord, Change My Attitude by James MacDonald. Can't wait to share what affect this will have on my life.
~~~
Cohen was tired from the playtime in the nursery so of course he fell asleep on the way home. While napping, I fixed the hubby and myself a bite to eat and I decided a quick nap would be nice too. Later, Cohen and I joined Grandma and Papa at the mall to spend a little time with them. My best-in-the-world hubby did some laundry and cleaning around the house. He is the best in my eyes! The rest of the evening would become just a usual night at the Gibsons....




No comments:
Post a Comment