It is so hard to believe that 2008 is hours away from being over. This past year has been exciting mostly because we started it off with a 4 month old. Becoming a mommy has been such a blessing and I thank God everyday that he has chosen me to be one. Another exciting event was Charlie getting a new job. That was an answered prayer for sure. Being able to have him home in the evenings and on the weekends has been so wonderful. This year has been a huge challenge and filled with struggles for a lot of people. Although, I have been affected a little, I am so thankful to be where I am at right now and I am truly blessed with everything I do have. I just continue to pray that it does turn around and we can all pull through whatever issues each one of us has going on.
So this is the time that we all decide what our resolutions are going to be and if you are like me, I never keep them. I have decided to call them goals for 2009. My list probably could go on and on but just to name a few of my goals are 1) spend less and save more, 2) exercise and eat healthier and most importantly, 3) to continue developing a closer relationship with God.
I am looking forward to what God has in stored for me in 2009 and I know that with him, he will lead me through any obstacle that comes my way. I remember when I was young and in church the pastor would say "GOD IS GOOD" and the congregation would say "ALL THE TIME". And that is the truth.
To everyone, I pray that you have a safe and wonderful Happy New Year! See ya next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment