1) I do not like veggies. I mean, I like salads but that is about it. It wasn't until a couple years ago, that I would tolerate a few green beans, thanks to my mother-in-love. I will eat carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes (cut up into small bites), raw broccoli, however, they must be drenched in some kind of dipping sauce, which knocks out the whole healthy idea.
2) Frustration. Something that I battle with a lot. I try my best not so show it and unless you see me everyday, then you probably would never know. It doesn't take much sometimes and most of the time, it is over something not important. This is something that I am working on and praying to God to help me with.
3) You probably have ran across this via my blog, but I am really bad about typing the wrong word or leaving out a word. I was never good in English and for sure not a good writer. Example: I would like to here that new song on the radio. I know what I should have typed, but somehow my brain sends out the other. Go figure. Somehow I passed English and though you might laugh out when reading one of these mistakes, you probably got what I meant anyway (LOL).
4) I do not like cartoon character clothing and I am very picky of what my son wears (my
husband is worse). Don't care too much for the Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Handy Manny, or any other character clothing. Most of Cohen's clothing comes from The Children's Place and very few of those items were paid for at regular price. I always get them on sale and use coupons. I guess I can add that I don't like cartoon character bedding either and hope that I never have to cross this battle with my son wanting something of that nature. Recently my mom and I were out shopping and she wanted to buy him a Mickey Mouse shirt and asked for my approval. I checked it and thought it wasn't too bad, so I didn't object. Here is a picture of that shirt. But this is as far as it will go.5) Obsessed with Cohen's boogers. I will say that as he is getting older, I don't mess that much with him but when he was a baby. Poor little guy. I always had the nasal aspirator in hand. If there was a booger in the nose, I was going to get it. And I even picked a few that were hanging with my own finger, Gross, I know but when I became a mommy, things like that don't bother me.
6) Love to balance our checkbook, pay bills (not literally, would prefer to be keeping the money) and work on the budget constantly. I have a spreadsheet that has all the bills listed along with the amounts, due date, how each one is paid, and a spot to mark PAID. I have a breakdown on each month that shows where our money is going to for the bills, amount for grocery, gas, and shopping, etc. Not sure why, because I don't think I have ever looked back to see the comparison of the months. But I love to work on the spreadsheet and although, it rarely happens, if there is a positive or negative number in the checkbook, I love to search and find that mistake. Should have been an accountant. I just wish the numbers were a lot higher to play with.
7) Although, I LOVE a clean house and wish I was a compulsive cleaner (one of those that can not go to bed until something is cleaned), I am not. I have tried but I guess I am lazy. Every now and then (very few) I do get into the cleaning mood and usually want stop. But most of the time, the rooms get pretty bad before I finally make myself clean them. Now, let me define what I mean by clean. For the most part, things get picked up and put away, dishes washed after dinner, but the vacuuming, mopping and dusting, etc., well that is what we get slack on. Every morning, I scream that the bathroom has to be cleaned that night and when I get home, well it just doesn't happen. Don't get me wrong, we do not let it get so bad to where things could grow, but it gets really dirty.
8) With the exception of keeping up with a clean house, I do love to organize things. (Although I have been a little slack in this area lately). I do like for things to get messy, whether it is a drawer, a closet or my desk at work, so messy that I have to work to get things organized. For example, my desk at work, I would let things pile up, go through it and then work on whatever it is. I make a list, then I will make another list organizing the list. Just talking about it now makes me want to go home and organize something.
9) I hate to cook. Never have. I am very fortunate that I am married to a guy that accepts it (never complains) and will eat whatever I fix. Which mostly involves something quick to fix, frozen meals or microwavable. I wish I did and sometimes I do fix a few good meals. If it wasn't for the Tuesday Night Dinners at GG's, we probably wouldn't get a homemade meal. Now, here lately, there has been a change. We, and I do mean Charlie and I, have been cooking a little more. I believe quoted from my husband one night, "This is a Libby meal". What a compliment! Maybe one day I can turn the I hate to cook into loving it. (Now let me add, we do make sure Cohen eats well and gets his veggies and fruits)
10) I love to color. Now, I am not an artist and can not draw, but give me a coloring book and I am happy girl. I will even doodle with markers and colored pens here at work. I even have a box of crayons and a coloring book at my desk just in case there is a need to color. Although I do not color as much as I use to, I still have the urge every now and then and find it very relaxing.
~~~
Ok, so that is what I came up of with. I am sure there are tons more that I could dish out but I found it really hard to just come up with these ten. So now I am passing it own to my fellow bloggers (who I might add have not been blogging in a while), just maybe this will get you back on track. Amy, Michelle and Melanie, your turn girls.....




1 comment:
Omigosh, is there nothing worse than Looney Toon clothes?! I LOATHE character clothing! Particularly Tweety and Winnie the Pooh. What are we going to do having boys who will certainly be into Power Rangers, Transformers, and the like? My mom picked up some Spiderman velcro shoes for when he's like four (and THEY LIGHT UP) and I about gagged. I guess we're just going to have to choose our battles!
Post a Comment