Thursday, January 22, 2009

17 Months


Today Cohen is 17 months. And BOY is he growing. There really isn't any big changes since a month ago, however, he is becoming more and more testy when he doesn't get his way. I had mentioned it before that he has learned the word "no" well now he has begun using it with a vengeance. He even added the shaking of the head with his "no".

Something that he is has really improved on lately is pointing at objects when you ask him to, whether it be in a book, something on his shirt or just about anything, he points right to it. He does really well in the "Look and Find" books. And although it is too soon, it sounded like he counted to the No. 9 the other night. You say a number and then he would say it. I could make out some of the numbers he was repeating but others no so much. But when I said 9, it really sounded like it. I was impressed or maybe a mommy was hearing what she wanted to hear (LOL). Either way, I think he is and will be a smart cookie.....

No comments: