Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Come on in...

...mommy, to our fort. Something we have enjoyed starting with Cohen is building some kind of tent or as mommy was corrected by daddy, that it is called a fort. Last night, as I was going through and filing away a stack of bills (obviously paid), insurance documents or other paperwork that I have allowed to stack high and that goes far back as the month of July (I think I allow this to occur, because I love to organize things and organizing things is fun to me, yeah I am weird), but anyway as I was saying, I managed to hear daddy doing something and after catching the word fort, I ran to get my camera. And this is what I found in little man's room. I am sure there will be a day when mommy isn't allowed to enter the fort but today, I am welcomed in. Cohen gets so excited and hollers with his southern draw (yes, he got it from me) for BoBooooo (aka Bogey) to join. These times are so much fun!

No comments: