...to one of the most wonderful and loveable couple that I know. I call them Mom and Dad. Today marks 32 years of them putting up with, caring for and loving one another. To give a little insight on them, well let's just say my mom gets to celebrate two anniversaries a year. For the ones that don't know, my parents married at a young age and were blessed with ME all in the same year. My dad joined the service and times were ruff for this young couple with a baby. Having said that, they decided to part ways. I was just a little one so I don't remember much of that but I do know they both loved me very much and did their best to continue raise me the best they could. I was blessed and yes, somewhat spoiled too. Bringing you forward to eight years later, God did some work in their hearts and brought them back together and they remarried. So I got to attend both ceremonies, heehee. Now, I tell you all of this because this is a true testimony of what God will do in your lives. Even living a good life is alright, but with Him guiding your way, makes it all the better. I am so blessed to have them as my parents and I am so proud of them. They have been through a lot over the last 32 years but they, along with God's help, have made it and continue to show love to one another. And with out any doubt, they know it was all God and only He can get you through the ruff times. So, here's to you, Mom and Dad, we love you very much and are very thankful for all you do for us.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment