Friday, January 16, 2009

Remember when...

...is a poplar saying when you gather with old friends to catch up. Now I really don't like referring to them as old, although, we are getting up there in age (lol), but rather just friends you lost in touch with. That is something that I find very sad is the years that have gone by and how much I have missed out on in their lives, however, I can not dwell on it but enjoy the times we are sharing together now and do our best to keep in touch. Some of which I didn't really know that well in school but have had the chance to know now with the wonderful thing called Facebook (now that is whole other story to blog about). But how I have loved every bit of it. Nothing like a group of gals getting together and remembering when, who or where.

Last night, a much larger group, got together for our third girl's dinner and chat at Olive Garden. There were a few first timers and it was really great getting to see everyone. I do believe we all had a good time and we shared lots of laughs. Looking forward to the next one in February where we will gather at one of our High School hang outs "Taco Casa" (thanks Nikki for mentioning it). Did you know that they have a website? And Lauree, we will make sure you have plenty of napkins, LOL, love ya girl!

Back row: Lauree, Bridget, Nikki, Shea, Natalie and Crystal, Front Row: Lindsay, me and Kristen

Say Cheese!

1 comment:

Michelle Collins said...

wow taco casa! havent been there in years! that will be fun- just being there makes me think wade hampton!