to all first time mommies. Something that I have learned as Cohen became mobile and would roam the house freely, we started missing things like the remotes to the T.V., the baby monitors, pacifiers and even some of my makeup. Now these missing items would eventually turn up at some point but it was always a place you didn't expect it. It would be a few months before we found one of the baby monitors and one time, GG informed me that his pacey went missing, later to find it had been placed in Pops shoe. I sometimes find my turkey baster (not that I have ever used it) or a measuring cup through out the house in some odd place. I really don't mind this kind of thing happening but the items we use on a day to day basis, well that is a different story. Some of you may ask, have you not child proofed your house or why not put these items out of reach? My answer to that would be, we have child proofed and put out of reach the more dangerous items and we probably need to do a little more especially before he decides to do something worse like place an item in the toilet and flush it. So we just take each day at a time and see what we need to do next, in hopes that he might just learn to not mess with the things he shouldn't. But some of the things he does is just darn cute. Here is some recent examples of what we find.
Do they make locks for trash cans?
already learning his measurements
already learning his measurements
Check your shoe before inserting your foot
And I will also add, toy disasters will happen in less than 3 minutes. Can I say too many toys?




No comments:
Post a Comment