and no I am not talking about My Charlie (although he is very charming at times) but rather an adorable, handsome 2 month old I had the pleasure of getting to meet for the very first time. Saturday, we, along with GG and Pops, headed to Rock Hill to visit the Alexanders and their bundle of joy, Charlie. Of course, I am a follower to their family blog, so I am able to see pictures and hear what is going on with them, but nothing like getting to see them in person. Monty and Lindsay are such a sweet couple and always a joy to be around. We also had the pleasure of getting to see Cindy, Lindsay's lovely mom, again. After a few hours of chatting and admiring that cute little boy, we headed back home. Thank you Monty and Lindsay for having us over. Cohen says thank you for the banana too! We truly enjoyed it and look forward to more get togethers and watching our little boys grow up together.
"The Gracious and Loving Family"
"Cousins with their boys"
"Cohen, do you think we can talk Daddy into having another one?"
"In Good Hands, believe me!"
I leave you with a video clip of "The Charming Charlie".
(pause playlist to hear)
1 comment:
I LOVE that video. We loved having you all visit. I really wish that we lived closer cause Tons, I think we would be BFF!!! Love you all and cant wait to see you again:)
Post a Comment