Monday, January 5, 2009

Relaxing weekend....

It started off with having a night without Cohen. While Cohen spent the night with GG and Pops, daddy and mommy decided to have a quiet night, lounging on the couch. On my way home from work, I stopped by Blockbuster to pick out a few movies and Chick-fil-a was the choice for dinner. We watched "Eagle Eye" and "Ghost Town" and both were good. I really enjoyed "Eagle Eye". We would finish the late night with an old favorite from our collection "The Goonies". I would not make it all the way through that one.
~~~~
With a normal bedtime around 10pm, we did stay up past that and I believe it was 1:30 when I dragged myself to the bed. No alarm or child to wake us up, we had the luxury of sleeping in. I, of course, would think of all the things I could have gotten done if I hadn't, but it sure was nice. The rest of the day would consist of finally getting the Christmas decorations put away in the attic, our weekly grocery trip and oh yeah, pick up Cohen.
~~~~
Sunday, I decided to go visit a church called "Freedom Fellowship". Charlie and Cohen stayed home on this visit. I truly enjoyed it and look forward to visiting some more. Although I don't want to rush it, one of my goals (resolutions) for this year is to hopefully find a Church. I am sure God will lead us where we need to be in his own timing.
~~~~
We took it easy for what was left of the weekend and played around the house with Cohen. Below are some pictures of playing with him and what he loves to do or should I say get into.
~~~
Playing in the fort...

Making music with his recorder.... While cooking dinner, I turned around to see this..
Daddy and Cohen having fun in the kitchen floor...

No comments: