Thursday, April 9, 2009

With Everything....

A friend from my life group sent this video to me the other day and I have to say I became hooked to this song. It is AWESOME!!!! With Easter approaching, I was reflecting on the true meaning, which we often sometimes forget with cute Easter outfits, filling the baskets and egg hunting. We all have heard and know the story! I often think of how undeserving I am of God's love for what He did for me. But I believe in Christ! I believe He died and paid for my sins. I believe that one day, unless He calls me home before, that He will come back and I want to live Eternity with Him!!! If we think the world is bad now, I don't want to imagine how it will be afterwards. I pray that you believe and want the same thing and know that God loves us even when we turn our backs on Him. I know He lives in my heart and He will in yours!

With Everything, God, I give the glory and praise to YOU!

I hope you will take a few minutes and listen to the words of this song. Enjoy! (pause playlist @ bottom to hear video)

No comments: