
We all have some form of addiction and it appears that mine would be this "Blue Bag" from The Children's Place. I "LOVE" this store and over the past few months, I have (in my opinion) refrained from going to this store as much as I use too. It is hard to find cute (cool) little boy clothes and this store has a great selection.
My plan was to go in there and purchase just a pair of socks and although I did do just that, I also came out with a few more items. I have been trying to hold off as long as I can in buying summer clothes for this boy. He is growing so fast and I have already made the mistake in buying ahead thinking he would be in that size during that specific season. And that has not been the case. But it appears that he is finally getting into 18 month so I feel comfortable in making some purchases. I will admit that the boy had way more clothes at 6-9 months then he needed but now the closet and drawers are looking very slim and are in desperate need of some "All Boy" tee-shirts and shorts....
Now I could have done more damage, especially with the New Spring arrivals, but I managed to only purchase these items they had marked down. I am thinking it is time to make a drive to TCP outlet store!!!




2 comments:
I love that store too. I will be glad when Emma can wear the "big" clothes that start at 6-9 months. They don't have the best selection for the smaller sizes.
If you are like me, once you get into the 6-9 months, you will be in trouble. The addiction would be worse if I was to have a girl next (LOL). Their girls stuff is way to cute. If you haven’t, check online. They have a monster sale sometimes and you can get stuff for $2...
Post a Comment