Although I am a very proud mommy and most of what I talk about on here relates to Cohen, I decided to do a little bragging on my well-deserved, hardworking hubby!!!! Last night while Charlie was continuing the yard work, I was doing some cleaning in the house. As I was working in the kitchen, I stopped to admire the wonderful job that he did on the backsplash. And I thought, I love my handyman!!! He has done a spectacular job on all the home additions and all of it was done when he worked 60 hours plus at his old job. Not only has he done such a great tile job through out, he worked really hard last spring and laid down hardwood floors in our living room and hallway. Now with his new job and the perfect hours, it will open the door for him to possibly do some tile jobs on the side. Charlie takes pride in his work and I am so grateful for his hard work he has put into "Our Home", which makes me a proud wife too! 







No comments:
Post a Comment