It has been said that Cohen is a little flirt when it comes to the ladies! Which I am not surprised, he is such a lovable little boy. Our neighbors, the Johnsons, who live across the street have two little girls, Maggie, who is 3 and one year old Gracie. Maggie is a sweet little girl, who loves to tell me all sorts of things and holler in her little voice, "Hey Cohen", every time she sees him. But sometimes, she will become really shy. And that is what happened when they took a small stroll over to our side of the street Saturday night.
Prior to this arrival back, Cohen and I made our way over for him to play and for me to enjoy some mom chat. Not long ago, Maggie introduced Cohen to sidewalk chalk which he loved. So after running around and chasing each other, they settled down to make art on the driveway. Which I might add, it is really fun and I plan to purchase some soon! GG and Pops stopped by so it was time to go but Cohen wasn't ready. Jana, the mom, said that it would be alright if he hung out some more and she would walk him home. Shortly after, we see the family coming with my son in the girls' stroller. Too cute! He was loving it but I believe Maggie reverted to her shy self and was ready for him to get it out. Not too mention, Miss Gracie was fussing seeing this boy in her seat.
You really can't see but Cohen has placed his arm around her and is trying to give her a hug. She is like "hands off boy"..

I was able to get him out without any crying but he appeared to be sad of Miss Maggie leaving. Mr. Johnson offered Cohen two pieces of chalk so GG joined him for some drawing on the driveway.
It is so cute to watch kids interact with each other. And I have a good feeling Cohen and Miss Maggie will be seeing more of each other!




No comments:
Post a Comment