Something that Cohen has taking a liking to is racing, whether it is with cars or on foot. Which I am not surprise since his daddy loves it too! It is just a matter of time before he takes up Nascar and I cant wait till the day when we can take him to his first race....
~
He is so cute when he wants to race on foot. He will bend his cute little legs as low as he can and say 1, 2, 3...Go!!! Sometimes he takes off before the "go" part. We will have races in the house and sometimes it will help when we ask him to do something, we will say, Let's race! And it usually works....
~
So last night when Cohen wanted one of his cars out of the toy box, he handed it to me and said "pay?" (this is the way he pronounces play). Daddy joined in and we began our racing. This would go on for a while and Cohen would get up every time and bring back each car to its owner. What was cute was one of the cars looks more girly than the others so he made sure Mommy had that one.
~
These small moments with one another are so special! I look around and there is so much that needs to be done around the house, but I find myself not caring and knowing that it can be done another day. Having this moment with my son is priceless and more worth it!





No comments:
Post a Comment