Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fence in process

Charlie has been working hard each allowed day to complete this drawn out process. All he has left is the outside and what we thought a 5 gallon bucket would cover, well it has now doubled. So not only has it taken longer then he thought (or wanted), more money had to be spent. However, we know this is something that has to be done. If you don't take care of it, the fence will not last. Not to mention how much better it is going to look!!!
~~~
So while Mommy was away last night enjoying some girl time, Charlie and Cohen made a trip to Lowe's to purchase the other 5 gallon bucket. And from the looks of it when I arrived home last night, my boys had a great night without me. Daddy thought they were busted when he heard the garage door opening. When I walked in, I found a very energetic, happy little boy! It was at the time when Cohen should be getting ready for bed. I got to hear all about their fun night where they spent plenty of time at Lowe's. They looked at just about everything and more importantly, Cohen enjoyed every bit of it. Plus he got to bring home a "Diego" hand shovel since he was a good little boy. Gotta love the daddy and son bonding time!!!
The Fence in Process Pictures!

No comments: