
...with the "Sprucing up the House" projects, although, I am pretty sure I could look around and probably find some other things that need to be done. But most importantly, the front and back yards are finally getting to where we like them. One thing that I have always wanted to place in the front is landscape lighting (Charlie didn't care too much for this idea). Needless to say, I talked him into it and I believe the lights will grow on him.
This weekend, Charlie and Pops worked hard in putting down the edgers and they did a superb job. Even though Charlie had to install a new electrical outlet, he graciously put in the lights I wanted. We still need to add mulch and some flowers but it is almost complete! I know you are just dying to see a picture (lol) but for now, I will leave you with one of the light fixtures.
I am loving our new curb appeal, if only the grass would turn green sooner......




No comments:
Post a Comment