You name it! This kid has it! It appears that there is not a day that goes by when Cohen has not added a mark to his body. Funny thing, most of the time when he gets these marks, he just keeps going. I can see it now, sitting in the emergency room over and over as he gets older. Although it breaks my heart seeing his cute little legs, arms and face looking like this, I am starting to get use to it and glad that he isn't feeling major pain. I just want to put band-aids all over him!!! But Cohen loves to point out his boo-boos to you. Just Friday night, he was running (while his mommy was telling him to walk), and just like that, he fell and scraped his knees. We asked if he was okay which he replied "tay" and kept going..... He would go on to add a few more over the weekend so I decided to take a few pictures of these boo-boos. It appears we have a tough little boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment