Last night, Lindsay, Lauree and I met a dear friend Whitney for dinner at PF Changs (heart this place). I haven't seen her a very long time and just recently reconnected on the fabulous thing called "Face Book". She is currently living in Florida and was up visiting family for her birthday. So I was excited that we were able to get together and catch up. Whitney was one of the first I got to meet when I decided to go to Wade Hampton High School and has always been such a special friend, even if there were years we had lost touch. Let's just say the girl knows a lot about me, LOL!
So Whit, I really enjoyed getting to see you last night and hope that we can do it again soon. And by the way, I was serious about that prayer I told you would be added to my list. You are LOCKED in and I have the FAITH it will come true!!! Hope you have a great birthday today! Miss you and have a safe trip back to Florida! Love you and always will Girl!
Whitney & Me
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment