Today was Cohen's check-up. I have to say that I was a very proud mommy because he did so well through the visit. Little impatient at times but did not cry as much as the last visit. The Doc was very pleased with our little man and his progress. He now weighs 24 lbs 10 oz (28%) and is 34 1/4 inches (89%). Doctor is pretty sure that he will be taller than his mommy which I hope. Love him either way! We had a good time while waiting in the room. We danced around, sang the alphabet, and did whatever we could to occupy this toddler's mind and time. He only had to get one shot today, which I was glad but it still breaks my heart to see him cry in pain. A tweety bird band-aid was placed on and that seemed to catch his attention. After putting on his pants, he kept wanting to look at his Boo-Boo. He thanked the nurse and was ready to get out of there.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago


Here is a little clip from our visit. Running crazy and it appears that he is pointing out the blue square (at least that is what mommy is hearing)



2 comments:
He is such a cute little kid!
Thank you Kate! I have to agree with ya on that.
Post a Comment