After a long day at work on Friday, Cohen and I picked dinner up on the way home. Following that quick meal, the boys enjoyed some playtime while I started cleaning around the house. Which was something I had to get done before our dinner guests would arrive Saturday night. You see, I am not a procrastinator, however, these days I seem to be one when it comes to getting the cleaning done. As I was finishing the kitchen, the boys joined me and we decided to take a break in the kitchen floor of all places. Thank goodness it was clean (lol)! I decided to call it quits after the fun time and good laughs we were having.


The cleaning, along with a quick trip the grocery store, was completed before our guests, Lindsay and Freddie arrived for dinner Saturday night. Lindsay and I were roommates and she is such a sweet friend that I had lost contact with over the years. I am very thankful that we have reconnected and look forward to many more get-togethers. It is fun to watch Cohen's reaction to new faces and he seemed to take a liking to Lindsay and Freddie. At first he was a little shy but shortly after, he was wanting to play and show them his room. Cohen appears to be a people person and this is one characteristic that I hope sticks with him. We truly enjoyed their company and hope they did too even though their entertainment consisted of a 18 month old and his toys. A major regret of mine was that I did not take any pictures of our evening so hopefully next time, I will not forget. Lindsay and Freddie, you guys are welcomed to the Gibson house anytime..... 



No comments:
Post a Comment