Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Uh Oh! Where's the noodle...


Funny story that I just had to share with you. Last night, I prepared Shrimp Alfredo for dinner and it was yummy! It must have been yummy to Cohen too because he was going to town on the noodles (spaghetti noodles without alfredo sauce that is). As we were enjoying this meal, I looked over at Cohen and noticed that he had a booger hanging out of his nose (don't mean to gross out anyone). Well, I have to admit that I have this thing with Cohen's boogers, ever since he was a baby, and I have to get it out. After getting a tissue, I bent down to retrieve this booger and to my surprise, it was a noodle. A noodle in my son's nose! Of course I tried getting it and every time I would go for it, it would go back further. It apparently wasn't bothering Cohen, he kept on eating. I was thinking to myself, should I be freaking out about this? I mean, it is just a noodle. I went to get the nasal aspirator in which it didn't work either. The next thing I know, it was gone! I was telling myself that he will be O.K., after all it was just a noodle. A few minutes later, I said bless you to Cohen and the noodle arrived back. All clear!

No comments: