Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It actually Snowed!

and I was really excited about it because Cohen was going to get to see snow (of course a 4 1/2 month old wouldn't remember last years snow day). Since we didn't get to celebrate Charlie's birthday Sunday night due to the weather, he and I headed home while Cohen stayed the night at GG and Pops. I was a little disappointed, well more than little and it is pretty sad, but we had lost our satellite signal until morning. But we managed. Charlie got plenty of PS3 time and I pulled out a movie I hadn't seen in years. We thought we would have to go into work at some point on Monday but luckily for us, it worked out for us to have the day off. We were ready to go see our little man and his first real adventure out in the snow. Prior to us getting there, he had already made his way out and was truly enjoying it.
"Our Little Red Nose Cutie Pie"
"All bundle up and don't you love his shoe cover ups? Something the Gibson Boys are familiar with. Great Idea GG!"
"Attempting his first Snow Angel"
Here are a few pictures from our home

Now that we have had our little bit of snow, I have to say that I was very thankful for it, loved and enjoyed it, But I am now officially ready for spring and summer to arrive. Ready to take a few dips in that pool......

No comments: