...has been passed along to me by the lovely Linds (The Alexanders) and though I am not the best nor "kreative" blogger, that was sweet of her to think of me. I am to list 7 things I love and pass it along to another blogger. My "love" list could go on and on, so it was hard to narrow it down. Here goes...
~
1st - My darling Hubby and our cutie patootie 19 month old son... These two boys bring so much joy to my life and I am reminded everyday of how blessed I am to be called Charlie's wife and Cohen's mommy...
~
2nd - Sleep... I love to get some zzz's and probably too much sometimes. It's not long after we put Cohen to bed, that I am headed to mine. Sometimes I dread going to bed because I know morning will soon arrive, which I hate to get up. On Sunday, after Church naps are the best either with Cohen or on the couch.
~
3rd - Diet Coke... My favorite drink and a must have everyday. I know I drink way too much of it and should replace it with more water, but I just cant resist once I see it in the fridge.
~
4th - Blogs and Facebook... Two things I love most about the Internet, which I have become addicted to. I love to read and catch up on other peoples blogs. Seeing what is going on in their lives. And FB, well I think it is just darn wonderful to be able to connect with so many. You can wish someone happy birthday that you hadn't seen since 4th grade, offer up a prayer when someone post a request and see all the pictures of old and new friends.....
~
5th - Music... There is nothing like driving in your car and a great song comes on the radio. Turn the volume up and sing at the top of your lungs. I don't care who sees me, it could be their first laugh of the day. Although you probably wouldn't want to be in the car with me, not the best singer. But I love ALL kinds of music from a great 80's hit to a perfect worship song.
~
6th - Our parents... Charlie and I are both so blessed to have such wonderful and loving parents. They have been such a big support and we know they are always there for us. These great parents have been nothing short of spectacular grandparents to Cohen. Which makes us feel double blessed for the love they express to our son...
~
~
7th - My Life Group... To have only known this group for a short period of time, I am so thankful that God has brought them into my life. To be surrounded with such wonderful people who share, pray and laugh with, has been such a huge blessing.
~~~
Let's see if Amy, Heather and Jennifer will accept this award!
Thought I would leave you with a picture of our lovable pistol a year ago. Hard to believe the changes in this little guy!





No comments:
Post a Comment