It is so hard to believe that in five short months, our little man will be turning 2. Everyday I wonder where the time is going. Sometimes I find myself watching Cohen and think, do I really have a child? It is so amazing and such a wonderful blessing from God!!! Sunday, Cohen turned 19 months. Not sure of the current weight and height but we will find out this Thursday for what should have been his 18 month check up. But I know he has changed since his 15 month visit. He's a growing little boy...
Two words to describe this little guy is "LOVABLE PISTOL"......He can be so lovable, then turn around and be a fuss bucket, which I know is normal for this age. He has his moments but overall is a good little boy. I could probably list tons of things about him but I will share just a few.
-learning to sing the alphabet
-says "love you" back
-putting words together
-attached to his pacifier
-favorite food right now is grapes
-loves to read book after book
-sleeping through the night
-loves to rub your neck




No comments:
Post a Comment