On Sunday, my darling hubby celebrated his 29th birthday. It started off with us getting together with my parents the night before for dinner. Due to the weather that was coming in, we had to postpone his birthday dinner with his family to tonight. But we did manage to enjoy some pizza with GG and Pops before it got any worse. I was able to get a few shots of Cohen and Daddy as the snow was falling. 

I cannot express how much Charlie means to me. He is a wonderful husband and father and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. Charlie and I are different in so many ways but we balance each other out. He always sets me straight when needed (lol). I hope that I can continue to make him as happy as he has made me the past 6 1/2 years. (Charlie, sorry for the mushy stuff)
Happy Birthday and we love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment