Last night at my Life Group class, we enjoyed some social time with yummy pizza and good laughs. We had been warned by our leader to get ready to laugh our butts (sorry GG) off, so I was really curious of what we were being introduced to. We could always enjoy some good laughs and that my friend, was what we received. I had never heard of this guy before but he is a Christian Comedian and one that puts on a good show. It is really nice to enjoy and listen to a comedy act that offers hilarious stuff but with clean lines if you know what I mean. I was able to find parts of the video that we watched on YouTube and thought I would to share it with you. Everybody has a different sense of humor but I hope you enjoy a good laugh. (Pause music at the bottom to hear videos)
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment