Although it had a little chill, the weekend was beautiful! Friday when I arrived home from my fun shopping trip at Hobby Lobby, I found my boys outside. I've said it before but Cohen loves being outside. The way he pronounces it is way too cute! We had to beg him to come inside to eat dinner. The rest of our Friday night would be just a normal night, however, I was feeling a little crafty. I had purchased some paintable Easter eggs that I wanted to put in Cohen's Easter basket so after getting him to bed, I sat myself at the table and began. I was having so much fun, I think I could have painted dozens. Don't get me wrong, I am not a artist so its not like I had to be creative, I just painted them solid colors. But the colors turned out really neat, not your typical Easter colors. After catching up on my Grey's (Love that show), I turned in for the evening.
~Waking up to a cool, sunny Saturday, Cohen and I headed out to Wal-mart (Linds, I am a devoted Wal-Martian too). Later, Grandma and Papa stopped by to visit Little Man and to enjoy a little outside time. He was super excited when he saw them pulling up. He had Grandma laying in the grass, walking everywhere and blowing bubbles. Signs for a much needed nap were starting to show and he wasn't too happy that they were leaving. 




After dropping Cohen off at GG and Pops for the night, Charlie and I went to hang out with a couple from our church, Dan and Amber, to have dinner and enjoy some laughter with some Tim Hawkins videos. This comedian is really funny and had all of us laughing, next thing you know it was getting close to 11 o'clock. But we had a really great time hanging out with them. Thank you Dan and Amber for your hospitality and we look forward to getting together again!
Unfortunately, the weekend was coming to an end and after Church, we headed over to GG and Pops to enjoy a steak lunch and pick up our little man. The afternoon would turn out to be very relaxing and before turning in for the evening, we had a little more time outside. 





No comments:
Post a Comment