Here I am back to work. Which today has started off to be a good day. I am just waiting to hear the exciting NEWS of Charlie Alexander's arrival. Hope all is going well for Mommy and Baby. Keeping you guys in my prayers.
To give you an update on Little Man. We were able to get some sleep this weekend with the help of allowing him to sleep in the same bed. He seems to be passed the teething for now.
Friday, I left work a little early to go see Charlie before he headed off on his boys only weekend to celebrate with Clint. They all seemed to have a great time and I am sure they were good as they could be.....Clint, I do hope you enjoyed your bachelor weekend!
Later, I joined GG and Cohen along for the ride to take Uncle Clark to Target. Never pass up a trip to Target even if I don't buy anything. After dropping Clark off, we picked up Chick-Fil-A and went back to GG's. GG was very gracious to keep Cohen for the night so that I may catch up on some well needed sleep. I was asleep around 8:30 pm.......
Saturday, since I didn't have Cohen there to wake me up bright and early, I slept in a little. Took care of some errands, picked up Cohen and met my family for cousin Derrik's birthday dinner. My parents, Cohen and I went to ToysRus where I couldn't help myself purchase a few more Santa items for Cohen. The place was packed but it is always fun checking out the toys and listening to Cohen's version of "wow".
Sunday, Cohen and I attended Church. Afterwards, we, along with GG, met Aunt Kimberly at PF Changs for lunch. And oh, it was good. Gotta love those chicken lettuce wraps. I wanted to take a picture; however, I just forgot to. I think it might have had something to do with Cohen being really fussy there. I felt bad for the people next to our table. He was just sleepy and was fighting it.
Overall, the weekend was really busy and fun. We were especially excited to have daddy back home with us on Sunday.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment