Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Boy, an Apple!


If you are a mommy, especially a new mommy, you will know that just the smallest things touch your heart. And for me, this was one of them. Cohen has a love for apples. We use to cut them up for him but after the apple picking at Skytop, we realized that he loves to hold the whole apple.

Last night, as I was cooking dinner, Cohen spotted an apple and started asking for it. I wish I had recorded him saying it, because it is so cute the way it comes out. So I decided to go ahead and let him have it, at least it wasn't a cookie which is the thing he normally would ask for (and can say really good- a word that you for sure can understand).

He was so cute as he would just walk around, the apple's juice just running down his arms and taking bite after bite.
Then I found him laying on the floor, propped up against some pillows watching T.V.

TOO CUTE!

No comments: