Thursday, November 6, 2008

Place your Trust in God....

This week has been a very interesting one with the crazy election we had. I have been listening to both sides, ones that are extremely disappointed and scared for our nation and then the others, who believe there is good change that will be coming. Whichever side you may be on, the main thing we need to remember is that GOD IS IN CONTROL. He knows what is best for this nation and its future. On my way to work this morning, the song "In Christ Alone" was on the radio (and was sung by Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys, who I had no idea had gone contemporary Christian). As I was listening to the words, I thought about this election and all the worries that some have. You may not agree with everyone, nor the new President, but we should pray for our nation and our President, along with his family, in hopes that something does turn out for the good. But if a better change does not come, as long as you have faith in God and trust him, then we will get through whatever it is.

"In Christ alone, I place my trust, and find my glory in the power of the Cross. In every victory, let it be said to me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone."

No comments: