Friday, November 7, 2008

NEED SLEEP.................

So, last night was another bad night with little man and we are lacking major good sleep. Which I know that after having children, I don't think you ever get any good sleep anymore. It starts with the normal baby stuff. Then as they finally start sleeping through the night, you might be up with one being sick and then the next one gets sick. Oh and then it comes the teenage years, when they are allowed to drive and go out by themselves. Do you even get sleep then?

The joys of being parents and yes there are so many joys and I would not trade these terrible nights for the old days when I could go to sleep whenever I wanted and get up whenever I wanted. We are very fortunate to have both sides of parents willingly to take Cohen whenever we need that break.

How I managed years ago, staying up or going out late and still able to function at work the next and to start it all over again. I don't know how I did it. Guess I am just getting old (lol)

I just hope we can get passed this and little man will be normal again. and of course, so we can get some sleep...

No comments: