Friday, November 7, 2008

Many Reasons for loving Friday....

1-Charlie heads out this evening along with a few of Clint's friends to join him in Savannah for the Bachelor weekend. Although I am sad that we will be without daddy/hubby for a few days, I am glad he is getting away for a well deserved weekend trip. So boys, make sure you have a great weekend and remember to be well behaved boys.

2-Getting closer for the anticipation of Little Charlie's arrival date. I know Lindsay (especially) and Monty are so thrilled and filled with so many emotions for this little one to arrive. Guys, we are praying for you all and cant wait to see pictures of Charlie.

3-Saturday, Cohen and I will be joining my family for a birthday dinner to celebrate my cousin's, Derrik, birthday. Cant wait to see everyone!

4-Hoping that Cohen and I will be able to have good sleep tonight and if not, at least we DO NOT have to get up for work tomorrow morning. I will be able to nap when and if he takes a nap......

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: