Sunday was such a pretty day and after enjoying some good food at GG's, Charlie and Pops took Cohen outside to ride his power wheels. Cohen seemed to take a liking to the leaves so I went out to get a some shots.The weekend seemed to be a little busy but not too hectic. Our norm Tuesday night dinner with my in-loves had been moved to Friday night which we enjoyed one of Charlie's favorites, Chicken Casserole or as Charlie would call it "Kathy's Casserole". Yummy! I believe it has become one of my favorites too.
Saturday, Cohen and I made our way to check out the new Wal-mart on Pelham, which I have to say was a nice store, to do our normal grocery shopping. After dropping the groceries off, we met Grandma and Papa at the mall to visit for a little while. During this fun time, Charlie went over to help GG and Pop's with a house issue. Later, we joined them for a little while.
Sunday, we headed off to church and then headed over to GG and Pops. After another wonderful meal, some fun time in the leaves and a little rest, GG and I went to their church to enjoy a drama called "Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames". It was really good and it sure does put things into perspective. It was exciting to see all the ones that went down to except Jesus. Thinking we would come home to two men and a little boy asleep, we found them watching the Wizard of Oz. Cohen was just sitting with Pops with a bowl of cheerios and in deep thought of what was going on in the movie. We were told that he had been watching from the beginning and at that time it was almost an hour into it. It was so adorable and I found myself wanting to watch him instead of the movie. So Cute.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment