....for my brother-in-love and soon to be sister-in-love to "tie the knot". We are so excited for these two and are blessed to be able to share this special time with them. Although, we will be battling the cold weather that has come in, I pray that the weekend goes the way they want it to and that they are able to enjoy every minute of it. It is a time that will fly by and be over before you know it.
Clint and Kimberly, probably by the time you read this, you will be married and back to share the wonderful memories of your exciting trip in Mexico. So, we love you both and are happy to have Kimberly become part of the family. It is time that we add another female to the bunch since us gals are out numbered.
I will for sure take plenty of pictures so I can share them with you all..... Please keep Clint and Kimberly in your prayers for their health and safe return from their trip.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment