
Halloween was a fun night. We managed to keep Cohen as an adorable dragon for a few hours. He didn't seem to care too much for putting it on and then trying to walk in it, well it was a little difficult. But he still looked cute. We decided to take him outside for a little while before the trick-or-treaters started. GG and Pops joined us for some pizza (which let me state that I waited in a very long line to get, I guess everyone loves pizza on Halloween Night). He was especially excited to see his Uncle Clint come by. We had about 30 or so kids and although all the costumes were cute, Pirates seemed to be the most popular one in our neighborhood. We even had a few stragglers come by after I turned the light out, go figure. I am really looking forward to next year, in hopes that little man will enjoy dressing up and going trick-or-treating for the first time.


Loves his uncle Clint!


Loves his uncle Clint!



No comments:
Post a Comment