Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Dance!

Most of you know that in a few short days we have a big event to attend "Uncle Clint and Aunt Kimberly's Wedding". Which we are so excited and cannot wait to be a part of this special event. For the ones that don't know, Cohen's mommy loves to dance unlike his daddy. So I have been talking and working with him, as much as a I can since he started walking, about dancing. In hopes that a 15 month old might just be able to show a little dance move at his Uncle's wedding. He normally would just do a up and down movement but this week, he decided to pull a little Fred Astaire on us. To give a little more insight, I had purchased him a pair of slippers and when I put them on, he just went to town with the tapping. It was so cute and not really sure what made him do this because he has never done this while he has worn regular shoes. But is was so adorable and daddy was able to catch a little video of this action.

No comments: