
The past several days, little man has been feeling pretty bad. We were able to make it through at least 12 teeth before he would have any major side affects. Until lately. We battled a while back, right after he turned one with a sickness and now we going through it again. Poor little man. He has been running high fevers and just not feeling the best at all. It just breaks your heart not to mention the lack of sleep. This past Sunday night, well it was a ruff night. Monday, he seemed to do OK. Tuesday night, it started back up and he stayed with GG and Pops, and it was a ruff night. And last night, again was a very ruff night. Let's just say that I am glad we have a comfortable couch. At six o'clock this morning, I had decided that it might just do me some good and stay home in hopes to catch up on some z's then realizing Cohen wasn't going to go back to sleep to all, well I figured it would be best to go to work and tough it out. (and yes I am having a hard time holding my eyes open).
Knowing this is a normal thing and he will get through it, please say a little pray that it might move a little faster for the little guy.........




No comments:
Post a Comment