
But we finally went. A little joke between the hubby and myself. Saturday, we, along with GG and Pops, decided to head out to see the lights at Roper Mountain. On the way there, we were able to pass some houses with lights and it was funny to hear Cohen say "wow" which sounds more like "whoa". So this mommy was getting excited because I couldn't wait to hear his reaction to the Roper Mtn. lights. However, I guess all of his wows were gone because there wasn't any enthusiasm, which is OK, I have plenty more years to see it. He did however want to check out Santa at a distance. Mommy passed on the roasted marshmallows and Hot chocolate to enjoy one of her favorite treats, Cotton Candy. It surely is fun making memories even if a 15 month old want remember.


On our way, I caught a glimpse of a very well lighted house and told them that we had to come back to go look at this house. Picture isn't all that great but you get the idea. Crazy!




1 comment:
Christmas lights are one of my favorite parts of Christmas! I love seeing your pictures and hearing about the little one's reaction to the lights! He will have so much fun this Christmas!
Post a Comment