
From left to right: me, Lauree, Shea and Bridget
Last night was the second Girls Dinner and Chat get together and although there ended up being only four of us, we had such a great time. Knowing the schedules have changed from when we were just girls in high school to working (I am including all the stay-at-home moms too, that is for sure a job) and taking care of our growing families, we laughed last night at how our conversations have changed as well. I guess when you become a mommy, babies and kids seem to be a poplar topic especially with the ones you haven't seen in years. Getting to hear the pregnancy and delivery stories and what their baby or child is like. And of course, nothing like talking about all the old memories we have with one another. I am little behind these girls in the number of kids category. Lauree who has three boys, the oldest about to turn 3 and 4 month old twins. Shea has 6 year old girl, 4 year old boy and a 2 1/2 year old girl. Bridget has a 8 year old boy and soon to be 3 year old girl. All of them are just adorable. And they say they are DONE. I can't imagine how it will be like with another one, although I cant wait, but let along twins.
We had a really great time and look forward the next get together in January. Thanks girls for coming and sharing all the stories and mommy advice. It was another blast from the past.....




No comments:
Post a Comment