Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa came....

So maybe I could have gotten away with just boxes for Cohen this year but it was really hard resisting from purchasing anything and everything for him. What can I say, Cohen was a good boy this year! Battling a cold this week, Cohen wasn't the happiest kid on Christmas morning. We managed to get upstairs and once he saw the toys, things started to change a little. He went straight to the bouncing pony and it didn't take him long to figure out what it did. Something that I am sure he will enjoy, it hooks up to the TV and has three different learning stages. For right now, he can bounce and different things such as animals pop up on the screen while playing music.
Shortly after, GG and Pops stopped by to see what all Cohen had received. He really got excited to show the toys off.
We would finish the morning off with some juice and yummy ham biscuits prepared by GG. After resting a while, we got ready to head over to GG's house for Christmas time with the Alexanders....

No comments: