How exciting! Christmas Day is almost here. This morning was a little ruff, having to drag myself out of bed to come to work. Not to mention the lack of sleep because we have a little sick boy on our hands. Nothing too big yet, just appears to be a cold and a major runny nose. I cant remember the last time I had to work on Christmas Eve. I am trying not to fuss too much because I am very thankful that I have a job, even if they are making us work today. There was no traffic this morning, hardly anyone is here, the phone is not ringing and there seems to be only one client that was scheduled to come in.
BUT I am really excited that it is CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!
On my work today, I remembered we were out of Diet Coke at work and I will admit, I have an addiction to DC. I have to have my DC each day. So I decided to stop at the Spinx store to pick one up and a pack of those delicious Little Debbie chocolate donuts. Nutritious, I know. But it's Christmas time. Walking to the car, a gentleman wished me a Merry Christmas and I thought it was sweet for a stranger to say it. It just makes you love this time of the year when everyone is in good spirits.
We are leaving work at noon today in which I have to run to the store to pick up ingredients to make sausage balls (a must have for my hubby). I have several things that has to be done before we head over to my in-loves for our Christmas. One thing is we have to get Santa ready for Cohen. I know he still want really understand but a mommy can be excited. Looking forward to spending some time with our family tonight and tomorrow.
I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and enjoys every minute. But between all the fellowship with family and friends, the wonderful food that will be prepared and that perfect gift you will receive, stop for a moment to remember the real reason for this season and wish Jesus a Happy Birthday. He is the reason we are able to celebrate and have this wonderful time. And know that he loves you and is always there for you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment