The gifts are wrapped and waiting to be distributed to all the loved ones. I took this past Thursday and Friday off to finish up some vacation time and finalize my to-do list for one of our family get togethers at our house on Saturday.
Thursday, I dropped Cohen off with GG and Pops which he took a road trip to Georgia to meet his Great-Grandpa Gibson and Libby's Aunt Francis for the first time. It appeared he enjoyed himself and I am sure they were thrilled to get to meet him as well. My mom and I decided to do some shopping and spend the day together, followed by a yummy lunch at PF Changs, one of my favorite places.
Friday, I desperately needed to get some house cleaning done. I sure do wish I could stay on top of keeping it clean. Later that day, I picked Cohen up to go see Santa at my work and of course, it didn't go to well, which I figured it wouldn't but he looked adorable (pictures to follow).
The weekend turned out pretty well and also very tiring. I was glad we were able to have one of our Christmas get togethers on Saturday because it just gets so hard trying to do them in two days. And looking forward to seeing everyone else in a few days.
LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment